Monday, December 19, 2005

Dutch Treat...

Dutch Treat is something that has been on my mind for a while. I have enjoyed reading many great blogs, get annoyed by a ton of others, learn from both. I am not a writer by trade or by pleasure, however, I have been itching to start a blog for quite some time.

So bear with me while I hone my writing skills, play around with blogger and determine where I want to take this adventure.

Oh, by the way, I do not pretend to be all knowing about anything, so it's Dutch Treat, pay your own way with a word or two.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robbie said...

Welcome to the Blogoshpere. There's lots fo room for new voices --- try to have fun, and when it's not fun, stop for a while, or switch gears...

Thu Dec 29, 09:40:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home